Umbrella is committed to the online privacy of all its users. This policy statement is designed to give a clear explanation of Umbrella’s data processing practices.
INFORMATION THAT WE WILL COLLECT
- Browsing of our web sites and most other services do not require any personally identifying information.
- Umbrella requires that subscribers supply personal information necessary to make use of our services. Some of the information requested is compulsory (for example your name, email address, company name and telephone number) and these compulsory fields are clearly marked on the registration form.
- We also request whether or not we can contact you regarding information concerning Umbrella products and services which may be of interest to you, which you can decline by sending an email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the title box, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site.
WHO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH, AND YOUR CHOICES
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We reserve the right to contact you via post, e-mail or telephone in relation to your subscription. Upon request, Umbrella will remove any subscriber (and related personal information) from our database.
- Upon request, Umbrella will confirm whether we hold any of your personal information and if so, we make you aware of which of your personal data are being held and for what purpose.
- Should any personal data that we hold be inaccurate, we will allow you to rectify or otherwise correct any erroneous records.
- If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com with your preferences.
- Should you wish for a copy of the personal data Umbrella hold, you many access this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws, court orders and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself and its users.
- This website is operated by Umbrella, Dodwell House, Chilton Business Centre, Chilton, Bucks. HP18 9LS.