FlavourFest Store Makeover
ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS CAMPAIGN WON GOLD AT THE IPM AWARDS 2023
Diageo were looking to target Independent retailers who would be visiting wholesalers to stock their shelves with a summer alcohol range.
With the cost-of-living crisis negatively impacting retailer's profit margins, the Independents were struggling to invest back into their business, as well as having no time for the “nice to do” elements of owning a store.
- 'Win a Store Makeover' campaign achieved phenomenal standout within a wholesale environment
- An extremely high entry rate was achieved - 33X higher than Diageo benchmark for wholesale promotions
- Diageo's most entered competition to date within this category
- Very positive feedback from the independent retailers who commented that they found it "highly engaging"
- Diageo were so pleased with the strong performance of this activation that they now have plans to run it in 2 further territories - including USA.
Diageo Flavoured Spirits
Win a Store Makeover
Ideation, development and build of consumer journey and winner management.
What We did
Gold IPM Award